· Magnesium supplement – even if taking vitamins this is likely to be one that you’re still deficient in – look to take 200mg a day in spray/salts/tablets. Mg is vital for bone & mental health.
· Lemons – Squeeze ½ into warm water, drink first thing, ½ hr before having anything else. This cleanses toxins out of your blood
· Cut Out Carbs – sugar, potatoes, rice, pasta, pizza, biscuits, alcohol cut them out of your evening meal. This will help your liver process blood between 1 and 3 am without making you sweat so much
· Vitamin D – we don’t get enough, even a good summer won’t be helping us now. D is another supplement from bone & mental health.
· Lift your Mood with Essential oils –You may get days of feeling low, this doesn’t mean depression. Low moods can be lifted by smelling orange, lemon, lime, bergamot, rosemary, mint. Carry a sniffer stick with you or blend in a diffuser at home
· Vitamin B Complex – B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, and B12 – This bundle will support your immune system, by lowering levels of stress in your body and aids sleep.
· Exercise that is right for you - you have to enjoy it and you need something for your mind & body in these 4 areas – Impact, Cardio, Flexibility & Mindfulness for example:
Dog walking & Zumba / Yoga & Tennis / Swimming & Weights
· Eat a Protein Breakfast – this sets up blood/sugar levels for the day to minimise cravings – Nuts, Seeds, Berries, Greek Yoghurt, Porridge, Eggs, Soya, Mushrooms, Green Smoothies, Quality Meat
· Eat something green with every meal (or dark berries w/ bfast i.e. Raspberries). Full of antioxidants and pre-biotics they help your gut detox and balance bacteria
· Take Time Out – If you’re running on empty you’re not going to help others. Recharge Yourself as much as you recharge your phone
· Find a therapy to help you – if you’re struggling you may need support and understanding of a Professional. I specialise in helping women relieve symptoms at any stage:
******* Book in for a free Menopause Clarity Phone Call ******